fredag den 8. juni 2012

Kernebider og regn

When I wake up the sky was very dark, but I opened the nets anyway. Despite very few birds, I captured some that I really like than, so it was been a good morning. However 3 of the birds have a very strong beak..and now I own a few more marks in one my fingers. Around 10 o'clock it started to rain and I had to run to close all the nets in the fastest possible way . While I close and wrapped all the nets, I stayed completed soaked...Apart that detail, the results from today were the following (retraps between parentheses):

Havesanger Sylvia borin - 0 (1)
Munk Sylvia atricapilla - 0 (1)
Tornsanger Sylvia communis - 1 (1)
Gaerdesanger Sylvia curruca - 0 (1)
Gulbug Hippolais icterina - 2 (0)
Løvsanger Phylloscopus trochilus - 3 (0)
Skovsanger Phylloscopus sibilatrix - 1 (0) - a female with brood patch
Musvit Parus major - 0 (1)
Kernebider Coccothraustes coccothraustes  - 3 (0)
Gulspurv Emberiza citrinella - 1 (0)

 Total - 11 (5)

LPS

Ingen kommentarer: