torsdag den 16. maj 2013

Flycatchers and a nice host


This morning was finally different and I had 33 birds from 12 different species.
At the first round I found firstly a Pied Flycatcher and then a Red-breasted Flycatcher. The bird was nervous at hand so I decided just to take photo to the tail to show at blog the specie.

But, why I have a photo of whole bird?
Because, later I had another one. And this time the bird was calm and I could take a photo.

However the funniest moment of the day was when I finished doing one of the rounds and I went back to the house. I found a Barn Swallow inside the house trying to flee through one closed window. Luckily, I could catch it fast and I checked the bird that it was not hurt.

Barn Swallow: 1
Tree Pipit: 1
Lesser Whitethroat: 1
Common Whitethroat: 7
Garden warbler: 5
Blackcap: 1
Wood Warbler: 1
Chiffchaff: 1
Willow Warbler: 11
Red-breasted Flycatcher: 2
Pied Flycatcher: 1
Red-backed Shrike: 1

Rubén 

Ingen kommentarer: