fredag den 17. juli 2015

A new interesting species for me

Hello everybody!!!

That´s the chronicle of today. Beautiful ringing day, with a lot of different species12!! Today is the last ringing day until the standardized period, until Monday. Sunny day. The results of today:

Rødstjert/ Redstart 1
Kærsanger/ Marsh warbler 1
Rørsanger/ Reed warbler 2
Gulbug/ Icterine warbler 1
Tornsanger/ Whitethroat 1
Gransanger/ Chiffchaff 4
Træløber/ Eurasian treecreeper 1
Rødrygget Tornskad/ Red-back shrike 1
Stær/ Common starling 1
Skovspurv/ Tree sparrow 1
Tornirisk/ Linnet 1
Rørspurv/ Common Reed-Bunting 1 ** New species for my list!!

A beautiful Rørspurv :) and..why is special for me? Because is the first that I caught here in Denmark, and is the same case of the Munk or the Gransanger, is a winter bird for me :) In Spain, where I live, you only can see them in winter time. 



Another interesting case is the Stær (a young bird), it was doing his first moult. Easy to see the beautiful differences between young old feathers and the new feathers. 



For finish...always is a pleasure for me to catch this wonderful but angry bird...


See you on Monday my friends 
Lyd ;)


Ingen kommentarer: