tirsdag den 21. juli 2015

Standardized period starts again

Hello!!!

Yesterday, Monday 20th of July,  the standardized ringing period started again :) So, I´m going to ring every day again, can´t wait to see which new birds are in the nets again!! But the weather is not very agree with that, I think...
Yesterday I didn´t have much time, so two chronicles again together, (last time, I promise hehe). I think it's more easy  to start with today, 21th :
Today very early in the morning was very windy and raining, I have started to open the nets at the same hour like always, but I have closed the nets at 6:20 a.m...Only 3 hours of ringing. 2 new birds at the nets, and one recapture, Munk, Gransanger and Musvit. And that´s all about today, because it has continued raining until 10 a.m in the morning...

20th July, yesterday, was a normal ringing session, I needed to open the nets 30 mins.after the normal hour cause the rain...but OK, many birds in a interesting morning: 

Jernspuv/ Dunnok 1
Rødstjert/ Redstart 1
Tornsanger/ Whitethroat 2
Munk/ Blackcap 1
Gransanger/ Chiffchaff 2
Løvsanger/ Wollow warbler 2
Skovspurv/ Treesparrow 1
Stillits/ Goldfinch 1
Tornirisk/ Linnet 4
Total: 15 birds of 9 species+5 recaptures= 20 birds :) 

After the ringing, Gert and I went to do birdwatching in a beautiful place called " Kallø Grå". It was really fantastic!! I found 4 new species for me!!:

Islandsk Ryle (Calidris canutus)  
Sortklire (Tringa erythropus)
Lille Kobbersneppe ( Limosa lapponica)
Storspove ( Numenius arquata) 

Moreover of more beautiful species. Some of this Vadefugles are not really new for me (except the 4 of the list), but in Spain some of them are winter birds, and I only have seen them with winter feathers!!! Here they are completely different. It´s amazing.   
Thank you very very very much Gert (and thank you to your wife too) for the little trip and for invite me to have dinner at you home yesterday :)  

Sorry for the long chronicle hehehe
More, tomorrow. If the weather permits it, of course. 
Lyd ;) 

Ingen kommentarer: