fredag den 17. juli 2015

Yesterday: Half ringer- half tourist

Hello!!!
Today two chronicles, yesterday, and latter, today. 

Yesterday was a very good ringing day, with two new species for me!!! Not totally new, only new ringing here in Denmark: Rødhals (a young bird) and a beautiful Rødstjert. 

The results of yesterday:
Rødhals/Robin 1
Rødstjert/ Redstart 1
Gulbug/ Icterine warbler 2
Gærdesanger/ Lesser whitethroat 1
Tornsanger/ Whitethroat 3
Munk/ Blackcap 4
Gransanger/ Chiffchaff 4
Løvsanger/ Willow warbler 4
Træløber/ Eurasian treecreeper 4
Skovspurv / Treesparrow 2

Total: 26 birds of 10 species, and 3 recaptures = 29 birds Good!!!!




When I finished my ringing session, Gert and I went to do a few of tourism at the north of Møn, in the Geo Center. Very beautiful and interesting place, with lot of tourists!!! Thank you very much Gert. 


Really nice day for me. 
Lyd;)


Ingen kommentarer: