mandag den 27. juli 2015

Welcome

Hello everybody!!! 

After two days of no ringing...here I am again. The two lasts days have been very rainy and windy, impossible do ringing. But today finally the rain has stopped, not for long time, because tomorrow It´s going to rain again a lot...we hope It will be the last day...

The results of today:

Gulbug/Icterine warbler 2
Gærdesanger/ Lesser whitethroat 2
Tornsanger/ Whitethroat 3
Gransanger/ Chiffchaff 3
Løvsanger/ Willow warbler 1
Skovspurv/ Tree sparrow 2
Tornirisk/ Linnet 5 

Total: 18 new birds + 7 recaptures = 25 birds :)

Another new thing it´s that today it´s my last day alone in the house!! I would like to say welcome!!!! to Craig, a English ringer. Is not his first time here in Gedser, but anyway, WELCOME :D I´m sure this month together it´s going to be great for both.  

Tomorrow, I hope, more and better. 
Lyd ;) 

Ingen kommentarer: