mandag den 15. juni 2015

Danish Ducks :D

Holaaa everybody :)

How are you today? Here in Gedser Odde, today has been a great day of ringing, with a lot of sunny. Now is cloudy but...doesn´t matter.

The species of today:
- Gul Vipstjert/ Yellow wagtail 1
- Rørsanger/ Reed Warbler 1
- Gulbug/ Icterine warbler 3
- Gærdesanger/ Lesser whitethroat 3
- Tornsanger/ Whitethroat 5
- Havesanger/ Garden Warbler 2
- Munk/ Blackcap 2
- Tornirisk/ Linnet 1
I alt: 17 birds of 8 species + 6 recaptures = 23 birds!!! Great day

More good news : D My danish list has been increased with 3 names...of Ducks!!! My first day of "duck- watching".hehehe Thank you very much Gert!! I´will be a little bored without you. Have a good travel to my country (I really miss it) and I hope you enjoy it a lot. I´m sure that you are going to bring  me some wonderful photos of my loved Spain.

My 3 new species:
- Hvinand (B. clangula)
- Troldand ( A.fuligula)
- Knarand (A.strepera).

Tomorrow we have a special visit of some children :) to see the ringing. It will be funny sure. I will tell you!!!!!

"See" you tomorrow

Lyd ;)

Ingen kommentarer: