onsdag den 17. juni 2015

Ring with children :)

Hola everybody.
First, sorry for not write mi chronicle yesterday. It was a strange evening for me.
The ringing session was so good, here are the results:

- Solsort/ Blackbird 1
- Gulbug/ Icterine warbler 1
- Gærdesanger/ Lesser white throat 1
- Tornsanger/ Whitethroat 5
- Havesanger/ Green warbler 1
- Løvsanger/ Willow warbler 1
- Træløber/ Eurasian treecreper 1
- Bogfinke/ Chaffinch 2
- Tornirisk/ Linnet 1
- Karmindompap/ Rosefinch 1

I alt: 15 birds of 10 species :)

Many special things for yesterday!! the Træløber was my first ringed!!! :D oki, In Spain we have it, but I had not ringed it before. I was so happy. And the other new specie for my list: Karmindompap, this special bird is not very common here, but we don´t have it Spain!!!! New for me in whole aspects.

But, I think, the most special thing of yesterday, were the visitors: a lot of children! who were here to learn about birds. The experience was so funny. I love children, is so easy work with them, I did it before when I was working in Spain. (Thank you to everybody for this special and different day)
Some photos of the ringing, and of my new specie (the rosefinch):







Ingen kommentarer: