søndag den 21. juni 2015

The garden is full of Young birds :D

Hello everybody!!!!

After a few days without ringing, I was missing it a lot, so, I´m here again!!! :) and the station is full of young birds now. The results of today has been great, 42 birds!!! 28 neww birds and 14 recaptures.
I have two new species for my list too!!! :D

- Digesvale/ Sand martin 1 * new for my danish  list
- Solsort/ Blackbird 1
- Gærdesanger/ Lesser whitethroat 5
- Tornsanger/ White throat 3
- Havesanger/ Garden Warbler 2
- Munk/ Blackcap 3
- Gransanger/ Chifchaf 1
- Sumpmejse/ Marsh tit 1 * new for my danish list
- Spætmejse/ Nuthatch 1
- Skovspurv/ Treesparrow 1
- Grønirisk/ Greenfinch 3
- Stillits/ Goldfinch 1
- Tornirisk /Linnet 5

As you can see, we have caught a lot of different species, many of them, young birds (1k).
I would like to say thank you very much to Rune, who has helped me today :)

Well, today has been a day of bird watching day too, with Louis Hansen, thanks, I'm learning a lot with you.

Finally, Thanks, Hams and Benny for yesterday in Møn. It was a great experience for me!!Wonderful place.

Some photos of birds from today

 

"See" you soon!!!
Lyd :)

Ingen kommentarer: