fredag den 12. juni 2015

Increasing my list

Good evening everybody!!

Since I'm in Denmark I'm doing a list. I really want to learn danish, so in my list I put the birds that I ring every day, in English, in Spanish, and in Danish. I'm really confident in learn more if I see the list every day.

Thanks to Hans, Gert and Henrik for your lessons :)

Well, my list have 25 different species of birds, the two last acquisitions have been :
- Dunnok/ Acentor común/ Jernspurv
- Greenfinch/Verderón/ Grønirisk

The Greenfinch is from today, a good ringing day with 13 birds of 9 species + 2 recaptures:
- Solsort/ Blackbird 1
- Rørsanger/ Reed warbler 1
- Gulbug / Icterine Warbler 2
- Gærdesanger/Lesser whitethroat 2
- Tornsanger/Whitethroat 2
- Havesanger/ Garden warbler 1
- Gransanger/ Chifchaf 1
- Løvsanger/Willow warbler 2
- Grønirisk/Greenfinch 1

Furthermore, today, I have had a wonderful excursion with Gert to Avnø, where we have seen a lot of seals and swans!!!! It's a really beautiful place to see this lovely animals :) I have had the opportunity, too, to taste the "sweet bread" a typical danish bread. That was delicious. Thank you very much for all Gert!!
And thank you to all the people of Gedser, you make me feel  like in home.
"See" you tomorrow
Lydia
Harbor seal (arkiv foto): Copyright © Louis A. Hansen

I really love seals

Ingen kommentarer: