Today has been a very special day for me. Today has been Henrik who has ringed here, in Gedser Odde, (thank you very much for your help these days). His results have been:
- Hvid Vipstjert / White wagtail 2
- Kærsanger/ Marsh warbler 1
- Gærdesanger / Lesser whitethroat 1
- Tornsanger / White throat 1
- Havesanger/ Garden warbler 1
- Gransanger/ Chif chaf 1
- Bogfinke/ Chaffinch 1
- Tornirisk/ Linnet 3 (all of them young birds, the garden is full of young these days)
I alt: 11 birds of 8 species :) Congrats, Henrik.
Otherwise, while Henrik was ringing passerines, Hans and I have gone to Nysted to ring Kestrals!!!
But first, one stop in a big lake to see a place where Cormorants are breeding. Very nice. There were a lot.
Nysted is a very beautiful city, and it has been the first time to me ringing Kestrals hehe they are so cute, but so fast too, they were so scared from us, and they have tried to run a lot!! They were on the top of a protestant church. It has been so funny.
Here some photos of the lake of cormorants, and of the kestrals.
" See" you tomorrow!!