lørdag den 15. juni 2013

End of spring season



Today has finished the spring ringing season and also my stay in Gedser ends. It has been two months that have passed so quickly and which I've enjoyed so much working with birds in a great place with very nice people. From here, I would like to thank to Gert, Louis, Benny and Hans since they treated me great and I really enjoyed with their company.

About the birds, we had a good day to dismiss the season with a total of 14 birds

Common Redstart: 1
Reed Warbler: 1
Icterine Warbler: 1
Common Whitethroat: 5
Blackcap: 3
Chaffinch: 1
Linnet: 2

Also today the GFU has joined to activities that have been take place in Gedser Odde and we made one hour of open house. The lighthouse was also open for visitors so I use to take a photo of the station ​​from the top of the lighthouse.


I’d like to say goodbye with the wishes to go back.

Rubén

Ingen kommentarer: