mandag den 6. juli 2015

I´m back!!!

Hello!!!!

I´m here again :) and ringing again, too. The garden is beautiful with lot of flowers and lot of young birds starting to fly. Yesterday I couldn´t did the chronicle, but here there are the results:

Rørsanger/ Reed warbler 1
Gulbug/ Icterine warbler 1
Gærdesanger/ Lesser whitethroat 4
Tornsanger/ Whitethroat 3
Munk/ Black cap 1
Gransager/ Chif chaf  7
Løvsanger/ Willow warbler 1
Blåmejse/ Blue tit 1
Musvit/ Great tit 2
Tornirisk/ Linnet 1
Husrødstjert/ Black redstart 1 **  New specie for my list!!

Total: 23 birds of 11 species + 2 recaptures= 25 birds.

Well, the redstart is very common in Spain, but it´s the first time that I ring it here in Denmark :)

Today  hasn´t been a ringing day, because the wind...very very very strong. In my opinion, wind is very dangerous for the birds who are into the nets, cause the movement of the net, if the net moves a lot with the birds inside, it can hurt the bird. Hope it will be less windy tomorrow...

I would like show you two photos , one of the new specie of my list, and other of my totally new specie that I ringed before my travel to Copenhagen: The Stor flagspæette :) I hope you like these.

New ringing session, tomorrow!!!!
Lyd






Ingen kommentarer: