onsdag den 8. juli 2015

Lot of wind, few birds, but a wonderful Tornirisk.

Good morning everybody!!!

Windy day in Gedser. Really windy day. We have opened the nets at the same hour than always, but, only 7 birds in the morning :( At least is sunny...

Hvid Vipstjert/ White wagtail 1
Tornsanger/ White throat 1
Gransanger/ Chiffchaff 2
Grønirisk/ Greenfich 1
Tornirisk/Linnet 2

Total: 7 birds of 5 species + 2 recaptures. 

This evening we would like go to the tip to see some birds...if the wind permit it, of course...

The good new of today, at least for me, a beautiful Yellow hammer singing near the nets, I hope to ring it some day :), it´s rare for me and I´m sure I will learn a lot. 
I´m not sure if we´ll be able to ring tomorrow, the weather prediction says a lot of rain and wind for all day 

Photos of today: A cute Hvid vipstjert, and a very beautiful Tornirisk. Do you agree? 

Lyd ;)





Ingen kommentarer: