onsdag den 20. november 2013


20-11-2013:

I woke up expecting rain, but no rain today finally! So, I could open some nets on the morning and catch always the interesting Redpolls, always with the hope in one Artic Redpoll, and two nice young females of Bullfinch.
Hans and Gert were trying the new machine to cut the wood in very small pieces for the paths. I went to the tip and I could spend a nice time with the Hans's telescope and the company of one very friendly man which I really don't know how to write his name (I am sorry...), but thanks for the company! He counted everything that crossed flying there.

Birds ringed during the day totaled 38 birds including:

Goldcrest 2
Greenfinch 1
Chaffinch 1
Siskin 10
Mealy Redpoll 17
Lesser Redpoll 3
Common Redpoll 2
Bullfinch 1
Northern Bullfinch 1

Ingen kommentarer: