torsdag den 13. august 2015

Rare bird :)

Hello everybody!!!

The garden is full of birds :) it´s very funny to ring these days, I'm learning a lot!!! Today I have caught a new species again:

Nattergal/ Thrush nightingale 3
Rødstjert/ Redstart 3
Solsort/ Black bird 1
Kærsanger/ Marsh warbler 13
Gulbug/ Icterine warbler 5
Høgesanger/ Barred warbler 1 ;-) My wonderful new species.
Gærdesanger/ Lesser whitethroat 12
Tornsanger/ Whitethroat 15 
Havesanger/ Garden warbler 3
Munk/ Blackcap 6
Gransanger/ Chiffchaff 1
Løvsanger/ Willow warbler 14
Broget Fluesnapper/ Pied flycatcher 4
Musvit/ Great tit 3
Rødrygget tornskade/ Red-backed shrike 1
Skovspurv/ Tree sparrow 1
Gulspurv/ Yellow hammer 1

Total: 87 new birds of 17 species!!!!

As you can see, many birds of different species!!!
Amazing. The rest of the day I have been with my parents seeing seals and Swan in Avnø. Thank you very much, Gert, for the trip. 

Here are some photos of my new species, and of the yellow hammer, finally an adult!! 



 


I'm so happy with the captures today. 
More and better, tomorrow!!!!
Lyd ;)

Ingen kommentarer: