tirsdag den 22. maj 2012

Stockholm og fuglekikkeri

What a wonderful day. During the morning, few birds again. However there was a one foreign control.
The ringing results were (retraps between parentheses):

Jernspurv Prunella modularis - 0 (1)  
Nattergal Luscinia luscinia- 1 (0)
Havesanger Sylvia borin -  2 (1)
Tornsanger Sylvia communis - 1 (0)
Gaerdesanger Sylvia curruca - 1 (1)
Gulbug Hippolais icterina - 0 (1)
Løvsanger Phylloscopus trochilus - 1 (0)
Gransanger Phylloscopus collybita - 1 (1) - Control from Stockholm
Musvit Parus major - 1 (0)  
Staer Sturnus vulgaris - 6 (0) - nestlings
Bogfinke Fringilla coelebs - 1 (0)
Karmindomap Carpodacus erythrinus - 3 (0) 

Total - 18 (5)




During the afternoon I was gone with Gert and Louis to do some birdwatching.
I was able to see a few new species to me (mainly ducks), so I really have to thanks Gert and Louis for the great opportunity they provided me.




LPS 

Ingen kommentarer: